Athletics News |
Dec. 10, 2013
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati and athletics director Whit Babcock have released a three-year strategic plan outlining the direction of the Department of Athletics. One Team, One Mission provides seven goals for the department over the next three years in areas ranging from academic and athletic success to student-athlete support services and strategic communications.
"As we look forward to the new year, it provides the perfect opportunity for us to present our road map for the future of Bearcats Athletics," Babcock said. "This inclusive process analyzed every unit within the department and has helped us establish the goals and objectives necessary to continue our pursuit of excellence in academics and athletics."
Strategic Plan Goals
- Align our organization and team members with our mission, vision and values
- Excel in the classroom
- Provide a world-class student-athlete experience
- Achieve competitive excellence
- Maximize revenue opportunities
- Establish UC as the innovative strategic communications leader
- Deliver the best and most efficient support systems and processes to serve our student-athletes
Each goal is outlined with specific objectives, all developed in accordance with the department's mission statement. Progress towards the seven goals will be charted regularly on GoBEARCATS.com.
The goal is not only to provide a road map for the department over the next three years, but also to have a living, breathing plan which can be as dynamic and diverse as the student-athletes it supports.
Read the strategic plan on GoBEARCATS.com.