The Cincinnati Kids' Club
The University of Cincinnati is pleased to announce the improved Cincinnati Kids' Club for the 2013-14 year. This annual membership is a great way for kids 13 and under to get involved with UC athletics. Membership will begin now and run through May 31, 2014.
The 2013-14 Cincinnati Kids' Club is presented by Trauth Dairy. Participating sponsors include the Cincinnati Zoo, Skyline Chili, Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad, Stone Lanes and Jenco Brothers Candy. Click here to view the 2013-14 Cincinnati Kids' Club postcard.
- A membership costs only $30 per child.
- For families with multiple children, every child is at a discounted rate of $25 each.
- UCATS member's children are just $20.
The Cincinnati Kids' Club will host several fun events this year, on campus and off campus. Information on upcoming events will be available this fall. Stay tuned to fun for the entire Kids’ Club family.
2013-14 Cincinnati Kids' Club Benefits include:
- Stone Lanes gift card ($10 value)
- Free one-day youth admission to the Cincinnati Zoo ($14 Value)
- Free one-day youth admission to the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad ($14 Value)
- Free 30 minute game card to Gameworks ($5 value)
- 25% off merchandise at Jenco Brothers Candy and will have an opportunity to be featured at a home football game or men's basketball game.
- 10% or $25 discount on birthday, team, or any youth or corporate parties at Gameworks ($25 value)
- Cincinnati Kids' Club T-shirt ($10 Value)
- Free admission to each of the following Bearcat home games: Women's Soccer, Men's Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball and Women's Basketball ($70 value)
- Free coney from Skyline Chili
- Quarterly newsletter
- Special events and outings
- Free membership card
Sign up today - Registration is simple with these convenient options:
- Call 1-877-CATS-TIX
- Mail the form to Cincinnati Kids Club:
Attn: Marketing, Suite 864
PO Box 210021
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0021