Football, Basketball, Tennis
- Standout all-around athlete in the post-World War II era, lettering three seasons in football and two each in basketball and tennis.
- Helped UC win Mid-American Conference football titles his sophomore and senior seasons and compile a 19-11-1 record.
- Inducted into the Sigma Sigma honorary.
- Embarked on a legal career during which he served as assistant prosecuting attorney for Hamilton County, municipal judge for the city of Wyoming and was elected to the Ohio House of Representatives.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1986.