Swimming & Diving
- Nine-time All-American in diving.
- Brought impressive diving credentials with her to UC as a four-time high school All-American and a four-time national diving champion who won a Silver medal at the Pan-American Games.
- Qualified for the 1996 Olympic Trials and narrowly missed a berth on the U.S. Team.
- Champion of both the one-meter and three-meter events at the National Independent Championships as a sophomore and earned All-American honors in both events at the NCAA Championships.
- Earned two more All-American awards as a junior and capped her career with a pair of All-American finishes as a senior.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 2006.