Becky Reuhl Amann
- Five-time All-American as a diver.
- Became UC's first female national champion in any sport when she won the platform diving at the 1996 NCAA Championships as a freshman.
- Won titles on both the one-meter and three-meter boards at the National Independent Championships as a prelude to the NCAAs.
- Captured the hearts as well as the attention of America at the 1996 Olympics when she finished fourth in the platform diving competition.
- Earned All-American honors in three-meter diving at the NCAAs her sophomore and junior seasons.
- Came back after a year off due to injury to garner All-American honors in the platform diving as a senior.
- Champion in the classroom that had to balance her time-demanding major, graphic design, with athletics, but did so successfully to earn first team Academic All-American honors (CoSIDA).
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 2005.