- Dominant post player during her four-plus seasons as a Bearcat.
- Showed the ability to be a force inside as an alternate in the starting lineup during her freshman year.
- Emerged to lead the squad in rebounding (9.4) as a sophomore.
- Missed all but the first two games of the 1987 season due to injury but came back to lead the team in both scoring and rebounding in 1988 and 1989, averaging 17.4 points and 9.1 rebounds as a senior.
- First team All-Metro Conference her junior and senior years, also earning all-tournament honors in both seasons.
- Earned honorable mention All-American honors in 1986 (American Women's Sports Federation).
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1999.