- Established herself as the program's greatest player, and one of the top performers in the nation, during her four-season career.
- Team scoring leader in each of her final three seasons.
- Also led the team in rebounding as a senior (7.9) and was the assists leader her sophomore season (4.5).
- Was the No. 6 scorer nationally as a junior (27.4) and No. 2 as a senior (27.5), during which she recorded the top two season point totals by a Bearcat.
- Closed her career No. 7 on the NCAA career scoring list with 2,367 points.
- Metro Conference Player of the Year in each of her final two seasons.
- Earned honorable mention All-American honors (American Women's Sports Federation) in 1984 and was a second team All-American (American Women's Sports Federation) in 1985.
- Played on the U.S. Gold Medal-winning team in the Pan American games in 1983 and was a finalist for the 1984 U.S. Olympic Team.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1995.