Track & Field
- One of UC's track and field all-time greats who garnered a total of five All-Amereican awards.
- First Bearcat trickster to qualify for the NCAA Championships in all four seasons, competing in both the long jump and triple jump at the outdoor championships.
- Earned All-American honors as a junior with a third place finish in the triple jump.
- Capped his career by capturing All-American plaudits in both the lone jump (second place) and triple jump (sixth) as a senior.
- Also qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships in the long jump and triple jump his junior and senior campaigns, garnering All-American honors each year in the triple jump.
- Closed his career holding UC records in both the long jump (26'1½") and triple jump (55'6½").
- Narrowly missed earning a berth on the U.S. Olympic Team at the 1972 Trials.
- Competed on the U.S. Army team that made a tour of China in 1975.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1988.