- Versatile swing man who led the Bearcats in scoring in each of his three varsity seasons.
- Averaged 20.1 points as a junior and 21.3 points as a senior to earn team MVP honors in both seasons.
- Scored in double figures in 75 of his 79 games and topped the 20-point mark 48 times.
- Concluded his career with 1,585 points, third-most at the time and currently within the UC Top 10. His 20.1-point scoring average is second only to Oscar Robertson's 33.8.
- Team captain as a senior.
- Third team All-American in 1973 (Basketball Weekly) and honorable mention All-American in 1974 (AP, Sporting News).
- Taken in the fourth round by the Kansas City-Omaha Kings in the 1974 NBA Draft.
- Played two seasons in the American Basketball Association.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1993.