Swimming & Diving
- Earned a total of six All-American awards at the NCAA Championships during his career.
- Champion of the one- and three-meter diving competition at the Metro Conference Championships in each of his four seasons, earning league Male Diver of the Year honors each year.
- Skipped the 1988 season to train for the Olympics.
- Returned in 1989 and won the national three-meter diving crown at the NCAA Championships, posting runner-up finishes in both the one-meter and platform competition.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1999.