Football, Baseball, Coach, Administrator
- Outstanding running back on the UC football teams of the mid-1930s and also starred in baseball.
- Following service in the Navy during World War II, he returned to UC and served in just about every capacity in the athletics department until retiring in 1982.
- Served as head golf coach for 28 years, during which he compiled a 257-69 record in dual meets and developed three NCAA Championships qualifiers.
- Never had a losing season as head golf coach, at one time posting 47 consecutive victories.
- Also served stints as head baseball coach, director of intramurals and associate athletic director.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1985.