Basketball, Field Hockey, Rifle, Swimming, Track
- Very active participant in the women's sports program.
- Played on the successful women's basketball teams of the early 1920s for four seasons.
- Participated for two years each in tennis, rifle, track and baseball and had seasons in swimming and field hockey.
- Recipient of the C Ring as the outstanding female senior student on the UC campus.
- Standout in the local amateur tennis and golf competition following graduation.
- Won he Cincinnati Metro Golf title 13 times and three Ohio amateur championships.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1982.