William Keating Jr.
- Followed in the footsteps of his father (William) and uncle (Charles), both members of UC's Athletic Hall of Fame, to achieve success as a swimmer and provide leadership as a student.
- Led the UC teams of the mid-1970s to four consecutive league championships.
- Qualified for the NCAA Championships in each of his four seasons.
- Served as captain his junior and senior campaigns.
- Set UC record for most points scored during his career.
- Closed his career holding seven school records and five league records in seven different events.
- Elected team MVP his freshman and sophomore seasons--the award was not present his junior and senior years.
- Recipient of the Jimmy Nippert Award as the outstanding senior male student-athlete.
- Inducted into Sophos, Sigma Sigma and Metro honoraries and served as president of Sigma Sigma.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1992.