2011 Game-by-Game Stats
2010 Game-by-Game Stats
2009 Game-by-Game Stats
2008 Game-by-Game Stats
2011 Season (Senior):
- Appeared in 23 games including 10 starts.
- Batted .382 (13 for 34) with six runs scored, six doubles, one home run, two walks and two stolen bases.
- Produced .471 slugging and .421 on-base percentages.
- Hit 3 for 4 with one run scored and one RBI vs. Louisville (4/10).
- Entered game in 5th inning vs. Cleveland State (3/12) and hit 2 for 2 with a run scored.
- Belted first home run of season to left field in third inning vs. Butler (5/17).
2010 Summer: Caught for the Ty Cobb Reds of the Great South League.
2010 Season (Junior): Played in 22 games and made 11 starts ... drove in a run against Morehead State (4/7) ... had a three-game hitting streak from April 2 to April 7.
2009 Season (Sophomore): Played in 28 games making 21 starts ... hit .226 with one home run and 12 RBI ... missed the last half of the season due to injury ... had two multi-hit games and two multi-RBI games ... went a perfect 3-for-3 at Pittsburgh (3/20) ... hit lone home run of the season on March 22 in 9-5 win over Pittsburgh ... went 3-for-5 at the plate and drove in a career-high five RBI in an ESPNU nationally-televised come-from- behind win over Louisville (4/5).
2008 Summer: Played for the Kentucky Royals.
2008 Season (Freshman): Saw action in nine games, making five starts ... finished the season with a .238 average and had four RBI and three runs scored ... hit first career home run at Ohio (4/22) ... collected a season-high three hits and drove in a season-high tying two runs at Ohio (4/22) ... tied season-high with two RBI versus Mount St. Joseph (5/6).
High School: Tallied four doubles and five RBI as a senior at Moeller High School ... part of a team that was ranked No. 1 in the state prior to tournament... won a pair of league crowns ... honored with the Moeller's Leader Award following senior campaign ... received the Crusader Award during freshman year.
Personal: Born Nov. 6, 1988 ... son of Mike and Lindsay Rohlfs ... cousin Dan Feichtner played baseball at UC in 1996-97.
Academic Major: Biology.