Walk-On Tryout Information Released for Cincinnati Baseball|
Sept. 3, 2014
CINCINNATI- University of Cincinnati baseball head coach Ty Neal has announced the date of the open walk-on tryouts for the 2015 season. Tryouts will be held at Marge Schott Stadium on Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 2 p.m. Any student who is enrolled in a four-year degree program on the main campus and is a full-time student at UC is welcomed to participate.
Any student interested must register with Director of Baseball Operations Ted Tom by Tuesday, Sept. 23. Tom can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 512-556-1577.
· Complete the Tryout Clearance Form and return it to Director of Compliance, Brian DeCarlo at email@example.com or in Suite 863 of the Lindner Athletics Center.
· Have a completed physical form within the last six months signed by a healthcare representative (physical forms are available in the baseball office).
· Have proof of completed Sickle Cell Test - OR - have a signed wavier of refusal of Sickle Cell test (forms are available in the baseball office).
· Have proof of up-to-date insurance information.
· All participants with past injuries (ACL reconstruction, shoulder surgery, etc.) must be evaluated and cleared by Aaron Himmler, ATC or another University of Cincinnati athletic trainer before they can participate in the tryout.
All necessary forms can be picked up in the baseball office in Suite 764 of the Lindner Athletics Center.