CINCINNATI MEN'S BASKETBALL POSTGAME NOTES|
Feb. 13, 2011
St. John’s at Cincinnati l Feb. 13, 2011
Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, Ohio
• Cincinnati shot 7-for-15 from three-point range in the first half. It finished the game shooting 11-30 from behind the arc.
• Down 45-33 with 13:36 remaining in the second half, Cincinnati went on a 23-8 run to take a 56-53 lead. The run lasted 11:29 and featured three pointers from three different Bearcats.
• UC scored 12 second-chance points on 15 offensive rebounds.
• Cincinnati outrebounded St. John’s 32-28.
• The Bearcats forced 15 St. John’s turnovers, while allowing 13 assists. It’s the 21st game this season UC has forced more turnovers than assists allowed.
• UC scored 23 points off turnovers.
• For the second straight game redshirt freshman guard Sean Kilpatrick led UC in scoring, posting 15 points on 4-of-11.
• Junior guard Dion Dixon scored 12 points, adding three rebounds and two assists.
• Senior forward Rashad Bishop added 10 points, six rebounds, four assists and one steal for Cincinnati.
• Senior forward Ibrahima Thomas grabbed a game-high eight rebounds, scored seven points and blocked two shots.
SCORES BY HALF:
• Bearcats went into halftime trailing 35-30
• Final score: UC 57, SJU 59