2007-08 Cincinnati Men's Basketball|
Nov. 11, 2007
· The game opened with a pair of runs as UC sprinted out to a 7-3 lead at the 15:39 mark of the first half, going 3-6 from the floor. WCU responded with a 14-4 run of their own to take a 17-11 lead with 8:28 left in the first half.
· After technical foul by WCU at 2:27 of the first half, sophomore Deonta Vaughn hit both free throws to put UC back on top 24-23. In the next two possessions Rashad Bishop was fouled going to the basket and made both free throws to give
· Senior John Williamson scored 11 points for his second straight double-digit scoring performance before fouling out at the 6:22 mark of the second half. Williamson scored in double digits in 23-of-30 games for
· UC recorded five blocked shots vs.
· The Bearcats defense limited the Catamounts to 39..3 percent (22-of-56) shooting after allowing
· Until Marvin Gentry hit on his last three 3-point attempts on the night that twice tied the game and then put UC ahead late, the Bearcats were 2-of-16 (12.5 percent) from behind the arc.
· A night after scoring just one point in his debut, Rashad Bishop led all UC newcomers with 11 points. Bishop, Adam Hrycaniuk and Larry Davis each have posted double digits in points once in UC's first two games.
· In a game which never saw either team lead by more than three points in the second half, there were 10 lead changes and 13 points where the game was tied.
· With nine assists tonight, Vaughn equaled his career single-game high. He dished out nine assists on Dec. 23, 2006 in the Bearcats 80-71 win over