2010-11 Cincinnati Men's Basketball|
Nov. 22, 2010
• UC made three of its first six attempts from long range and finished the game 12-for-27, the most 3-pointers in a game since Dec. 18. 2008 vs. Mississippi State at U.S. Bank Arena.
• The Bearcats had 24 rebounds at halftime and finished the game at 46. Florida A&M comparatively had 27 rebounds.
• UC went on a 14-2 run midway through the second half to break the game open.
• Cincinnati’s 18 assists are a season-high.
• UC had 15 offensive rebounds, led by Gates’ four, and scored 13 second-chance points.
• Sophomore point guard Cashmere Wright made his first three-point basket of the season on UC’s opening possession of the game.
• Wright had a career-high in 3-pointers made (four) and assists (eight) and led all scorers with 18 points and added four rebounds.
• The double-digit scoring effort for Wright is his sixth of his career and his first since he scored 16 at South Florida on Feb. 16 of last season.
• Junior guard Dion Dixon scored a season-high 14 points and hit 4-of-6 from three-point land, adding three assists and a steal.
• Rashad Bishop, a junior forward, made consecutive threes in the first five minutes of the game and finished the night with eight points and six rebounds.
• Junior forward Yancy Gates had his second double-double (11 points, 11 rebounds) of the season and ninth of his career. The Bearcats are 8-1 when Gates has a double-double.
• Gates tied his career-high for blocks in a game with four, the fifth time he’s reached that number.
SCORES BY HALF:
• Bearcats went into halftime leading 37-24
• Final score: UC 76, Florida A&M 51