2007-08 Cincinnati Men's Basketball|
Dec. 24, 2007
· Cincinnati scored a season-high 77 points in the game on 46.0 percent shooting (29-of-63).
· Sophomore guard Deonta Vaughn posted 19 points vs. NCSU and has scored in double digits in three straight games.
· Senior forward John Williamson notched 13 points and eight rebounds in the game and is averaging 11.5 points per game in his last four starts.
· Cincinnati cut North Carolina State's 11-point lead in the second half to four with 4:15 to play, but could not get any closer.
· Senior center Adam Hrycaniuk connected on all six of his free-throw attempts and was 4-for-6 from the field to post his eighth double-digit scoring game of the year.
· The Bearcats dominated the glass winning the rebounding margin by six, 34-28. In UC's last three games vs. Xavier, Memphis and North Carolina State, it has a combined +12 rebounding margin.