Jan. 20, 2010
CINCINNATI - RallyCats and UC Marketing have announced the promotion schedule for UC students for all remaining men’s and women’s basketball games in the 2009-2010 season.
Starting with the women’s basketball game versus USF on January 30 through the men’s basketball game versus Villanova on March 2, all home basketball games will include a theme night with the chance to get free spirit items and win some UC prizes. Items are limited so fans are encouraged to reserve their tickets early at CATSTIX.com and arrive early at the game. If you have any questions about these promotions, please contact Josh George at email@example.com.
- Jan 30- Women's Basketball vs. USF (12:00 noon)
- Toga Party- FREE laurels will be distributed to attendees. Wear a toga to the game
- Jan 30- Men's Basketball vs. Providence (8:00 p.m.)
- Toga Party- Even more toga fun, followed by a toga party after the game. Wear a toga to the game.
- Feb 7- Men's Basketball vs. Syracuse (2:00 p.m.)
- PajamaJam- Roll right out of bed and head straight to the game in your PJs
- Feb 9- Women's Basketball vs. Notre Dame (7:00 p.m.)
- Go Red- FREE red wigs at the game to wear (first 50 students)
- Feb 20- Women's Basketball vs. Villanova (2:00 p.m.)
- Think Pink- FREE pink sweatbands for breast cancer awareness
- Feb 21- Men's Basketball vs. Marquette (2:00 p.m.)
- Red Wig Day! FREE red wigs to wear at the game (first 200 students)
- Feb 23- Women's Basketball vs. WVU (7:00 pm.)
- Beach Night- Come dressed for the beach. Swim trunks, beach balls, sunscreen, and zinc-oxide
- Feb 24- Men's Basketball vs. DePaul (7:00 p.m.)
- Noche de Fiesta- Obtengan un sombrero GRATIS en el juego
- Feb 27- Women's Basketball vs. Pittsburgh (2:00 p.m.)
- Superfan- PRIZES!!! Just wear more red, black, and c-paws than anyone else
- March 2- Men's Basketball vs. Villanova (7:00 p.m.)
- RING OF RED Night--Superfan- EVEN MORE PRIZES!!! If at first you didn't succeed, here's your chance to try again. Wear red to the game!