The University of Cincinnati football team has accepted a bid to play a team from the Atlantic Coast Conference in the Belk Bowl on Dec. 27, 2012 at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. The game will kickoff at 6:30 p.m. ET and air on ESPN.
- Tickets are on sale now at CATSTIX.com and are available at three pricing levels. Tickets are priced at $50 for upper level seats, $75 for lower endzone, $85 for lower sideline and $100 for club seats.
- Tickets are available for purchase by all fans, including UCATS members, students and the general public. Seating assignments will be determined by UCATS tier level and then priority points within the tier level. Fans are strongly encouraged to order tickets online to avoid long wait times on the phone or in person at the Athletics Ticket Office.
- The customer service call center will be open from 8-5 p.m., starting Monday, Dec. 3. Fans that do not purchase online can call 1-877-CATS-TIX or visit the Athletics Ticket Office on the fourth floor of the Richard E. Lindner Center in Varsity Village.
- All individuals who buy or donate tickets through UC will receive: two (2) tickets to a future BIG EAST Conference men's basketball game and a 20% off merchandise credit for the GoBEARCATS.com online store.
- The priority deadline for ordering bowl tickets will be 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2011. The allocation process of bowl tickets following the deadline. Tickets may be ordered after the deadline, but patrons may be at risk of being allocated in a less desirable location.
- There will be no limit to the number of bowl tickets a patron chooses to purchase, but there will be a limit of 16 tickets allocated in a determined priority seating location (priority seating locations will be determined by venue location and quantities of overall bowl tickets purchased). Allocations of bowl tickets will be based upon UCATS annual giving and priority points.
- The Department of Athletics will disseminate information on student tickets and travel packages through GoBEARCATS.com, C-Mail and social media outlets when it becomes available.
- If students are planning on traveling to the Belk Bowl on their own, they are encouraged to purchase tickets now at CATSTIX.com.
Fans interested in travel packages through Provident Travel, UC's official bowl travel partner, should call 1-800-989-8900, 513-763-3080 or click the Travel With The Bearcats button below..