April 23, 2008
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati football team will wrap up spring practice on Saturday night with BEARCAT BOWL II at Nippert Stadium. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. and is the highlight event of the UC Football Alumni Weekend.
· Admission to BEARCAT BOWL is free. Parking is $5 throughout campus for Saturday's events.
UC Football Youth Clinic
· Activities get underway at Nippert Stadium at 3 p.m. (registration starts at 2:30 p.m.) with the annual UC Football Youth Clinic. The event is open all youngsters, eighth grade and under. They will go through drills and meet Bearcat players and coaches.
CATITTUDE on Sheakley Lawn
· CATTITUDE on Sheakley Lawn gets underway at 5:30 p.m. A cookout and interactive activities for young and old engages the fans prior to game time.
Zides Pride Shop Sale
· Fans looking for UC merchandise the day of the Bearcat Bowl can visit the Zides Pride Shop tents located on Sheakley Lawn starting at 5:30 p.m. The Pride Shop tent will be offering prices up to 80 percent off on UC apparel, gifts, and more.
Special Gift for Season Ticket Renewals
· Season Ticket Holders should make sure to renew their season tickets for the 2008 Bearcats Football season before the April 30th, 2008 deadline to ensure that they will receive a Bearcats "Cat Eyes" car magnet. Season Ticket Holders who renew before the deadline will receive a voucher for the magnet that they will be able to redeem during the summer months.
BEARCAT BOWL II
· BEARCAT BOWL II itself is a regular, 60-minute football game, featuring four, 15-minute quarters and regular NCAA scoring. The game will be televised live throughout the state on cable television by the Ohio News Network.
Watch on ONN and ESPN360.com
· Fans unable to attend BEARCAT BOWL II can watch the game live on the Ohio News Network (ONN) and ESPN360.com. Play-by-play announcer Tom Gelehrter is making the call, while Jim Kelly, Jr. provides insights and analysis of the action.