Aug. 18, 2012
Coach Jancek Interview | FOX Sports Ohio Preview Show Time-lapse
WEST HARRISON, Ind. – The University of Cincinnati football team returned to the practice field Saturday, working out twice at the Higher Ground Conference & Retreat Center in West Harrison, Ind.
The morning workout had an emphasis on special teams while the evening session featured mostly situational and clock work. The Bearcats worked with a crew of BIG EAST Conference officials Saturday.
The Bearcats were back on the field after a day off on Friday. Following morning meetings and a lifting session, the team took part in its annual photo day. In addition to the 2012 team photo, various position groups, recruiting and individual shots were taken.
UC will return to practice on Sunday afternoon at Camp Higher Ground.
INSIDE THE NFL PRESEASON …
- WR Armon Binns earned the start and WR Vidal Hazelton and P Kevin Huber both played in Cincinnati's 24-19 win at Atlanta ... Hazelton had two catches for nine yards, Huber punted four times for a 48.3 yard average and Binns did not record any statistics.
- DT John Hughes started for Cleveland in its 35-10 road win against Green Bay ... Hughes had a tackle for a loss.
- WR DJ Woods had a 33-yard reception in Tennessee's 30-7 win over Tampa Bay.
- DB Haruki Nakamura had a pair of tackles in Carolina's 23-17 win over Miami.
- LB JK Schaffer had five tackles, including four solo stops and one of for a losss, as Jacksonville knocked off New Orleans 27-24.
- Brandon Underwood had two tackles and a pass defended in the Raiders 31-27 loss to Arizona.
- When tweeting and engaging others on social media networks about UC or the Bearcats, please use #Bearcats.