Nov. 19, 2008
Basketball and Football Season Pass Parking Available for both games
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati will host four major events on Saturday, November 22 involving football and basketball games, Admissions, and the College Conservatory of Music. To avoid major traffic delays and arrive in plenty of time to enjoy pregame festivities, following are helpful parking guidelines:
· UC Athletics Parking Passes will not be collected for either the football or basketball game on Nov. 22 (ONLY on Nov. 22) and must be displayed while parked.
· Basketball parking passholders must vacate pass-designated lots/garages no later than 3:00 p.m.
· Vehicles not displaying a Game 5 football parking pass or valid keycard in designated facilities will be cited and subject to tow.
· Handicap parking at the CCM Garage for football will be limited. Handicap parking overflow will be redirected to Varsity Village and, if necessary, to University Avenue Garages.
· Garages open three (3) hours prior to kickoff/designated tailgate lots four (4) hours.
· Cash parking is available day of game at the Eden Avenue Garage for typical passenger vehicles at a cost of $8.
· RV and oversized vehicle parking is available in designated surface lots adjacent to the Eden Avenue Garage at a cost of $16.
· Free shuttle bus service from the Eden Garage to the west campus stadium area will begin at 3:00 pm. A wheelchair lift-equipped shuttle will be available as well
· Alcohol, grilling, or tailgate activity of any kind is not allowed in or on the open area decks of UC parking garages
· Stadium guidelines are provided in the 2008 UC Football Fan Guide.