Dec. 8, 2011
CINCINNATI- Students, sign up now for the Student Bus Trip to the Liberty Bowl to cheer on your Bearcats and spend New Year's in Memphis.
DATES: December 30, 2011 to January 1, 2012
Pick up will be Friday, December 30, 2011 at 7:00am in the Alumni Center. Buses will leave promptly at 8:00am. Buses will leave Memphis promptly at 9:00am on Sunday, January 1, 2012.
COST: $130.00, which includes hotel, transportation, and student ticket to the game. At total of $138.46 will be charged to your credit card due to processing fees.
REGISTRATION: Register here. Registration closes Sunday, December 18 at midnight! There are only 348 spots for students!
- The trip is for UC students only.
- Accommodations: Union Express Hotel Inn And Suites Downtown
- It is highly encouraged students use the Memphis Trolley Line from the hotel to downtown. Please note the trolley does not run past 1am.
- Tickets will be dispersed at registration on Friday, December 30.
- Students are required to fill out a waiver form, which you can download from the registration site. Please bring to registration on Friday, December 30.
- List up to three roommates that you choose to room with on the registration site. If you do not have three roommates, please understand you will be paired up with other UC students.
- There will be no refunds after December 19, 2011. If you miss the bus, the trip costs will not be refunded.
- No alcohol consumption is permitted on the buses. If you choose to bring alcohol, it will be stored underneath the bus. No coolers. Please be sure it is properly marked with your name. Be prepared to show a valid driver’s license indicating you are 21 years of age or older.
- Transportation to and from the Liberty Bowl on December 31 will be provided by bus. Pick up times will be communicated on Friday, December 30.
- Please note that while on this trip, you must abide by the University of Cincinnati Student Code of Conduct. For questions, please refer to this document.
For more information, call Student Activities & Leadership Development at 513-556-6115.