2009-10 Cincinnati Bowl FAQ|
- Timetable for tickets: Tickets ordered after Dec. 9 will not be allocated in Priority Seating
- Dec. 6-9 Priority and public ticket orders taken through Athletics Ticket Office (Inclusive of season ticket holders, UCATS members, and patrons with Bowl Credits)
- Dec. 17 Begin Shipping tickets via UPS 2-day priority shipping
- Dec. 23 Bowl tickets available for pick up at Athletic Ticket Office
- Please note that there is no limit to the number of bowl tickets a patron wishes to purchase, but there will be a determined cap to the number of bowl tickets that will be allocated in what the Department of Athletics determines as "Priority Seating" areas of the bowl venue. An individual could order 100 bowl tickets, but only a predetermined number will be placed in priority areas with the remainder of the ticket order being allocated in the best non priority areas of the bowl venue. This predetermined number will be communicated once a bowl bid is accepted.
- If an individual had reserved season tickets in priority areas of Nippert Stadium for the 2009 season they already possess a $50.00 bowl credit for each of their season tickets. Bowl credits are now included in both Family Plans and Bearcat Lair season tickets.
- It is important to know that the maximum allotment of bowl credits can be used for the overall purchase of bowl tickets. For example, if an individual has four (4) season tickets he/she would then possess $200.00 of bowl credits. If he/she would like to purchase just two (2) bowl tickets for a total of $250.00 he/she could use all of the $200.00 towards bowl tickets. Bowl credits are not transferable.
- Due to volume of orders and extremely quick turnaround we will only mail to the designated address in Paciolan and will not be at liberty to coordinate special handling or change of addresses for this particular game.
- We will not be able to coordinate the requests of patrons to sit with designated individuals for the bowl game.
- All bowl tickets will be allocated In accordance with our Priority Seating Program.
- All tickets will be mailed via UPS 2-day priority shipping enabling tracking abilities.
- Provident Travel is finalizing multiple travel packages and options which will be posted on the bowl central page of GoBEARCATS.com. These packages will be posted immediately after the bowl announcement.
- Packages will consist of charter, same day charter and ground transportation and a variety of hotel options.
- Suites will be available for sale once a bowl venue is determined.
- Regardless of the final location there will be varying events surrounding the bowl both here in Cincinnati as well as at the bowl destination. All events will be posted on GoBEARCATS.com.