Getting to Know Kurt Harris
2011-12 Season (Senior):
- Competed in three tournaments on the year, averaging 80.4 strokes in eight rounds.
- Tied for 73rd (78-84-77=239) as an individual at the Bearcat Invitational.
- Posted a season-low 76 in the second round of the Cardinal Intercollegiate.
2010-11 Season (Junior):
- Averaged 78.4 strokes over five rounds.
- Finished tied for 64th at Telich/Sunlife Financial Invitational and T-67th at the UC Invitational.
- Posted a career-low 72 in the first round of the UC Invitational.
2009-10 Season (Sophomore):
- Averaged 76.0 strokes in two rounds at the UC Fall Invitational before withdrawing.
2008-09 Season (Freshman):
- Competed in 23 rounds and posted an average score of 80.0
- Finished T-50th at the Earl Yestingsmeier Invitational.
- Fired a personal best 74 at the F&M Bank APSU Invitational.
- Finished 58th at the BIG EAST Championships.
- Played in 23 of his team's 29 possible rounds.
- Four-year letterwinner at Dublin Jerome High School
- Two-time all-Ohio selection
- Led Jerome to three state championships
- Earned medalist honors at the age of 15 at qualifier for US Junior Amateur Championship
- Born Oct. 7, 1989
- Son of Gerry and Jill Harris
- Majoring in finance
Harris' Career Statistics