Oct. 8, 2013
Wednesday, October 9 | 7:30 p.m. ET
Corbett Soccer Stadium | Tampa, Fla.
For complete UC game notes, click here.
- The University of Cincinnati men’s soccer team concludes a three-match road swing on Wednesday night with an American Athletic Conference match at USF.
- The Bearcats have wins at SIU Edwardsville (2-1/OT) and Cleveland State (1-0), along with a 1-0 loss at Rutgers on the road this season.
- UC will return home on Saturday, Oct. 12, to host SMU and open a four-match homestand that will conclude the Gettler Stadium slate for 2013 and include non-conference showdowns with IUPUI (Oct. 16) and Belmont (Oct. 19) before senior day against Louisville.
- The season concludes with a pair of road matches at UConn and Temple before the 2013 American Athletic Conference Tournament opens on Nov. 8.
- Cincinnati and USF are meeting for the 21st time, with the Bulls holding an 8-7-5 advantage in the series.
- The teams have met as members of Conference USA, the BIG EAST and now the American Athletic Conference, with meetings occuring at least once a year since 1995.
- The Bearcats won the first meeting, 2-1, in Tampa. The last meeting was a scoreless draw at Gettler Stadium a season ago.
- In Tampa, USF leads the series, 4-3-2.