Nov. 1, 2013
Saturday, Nov. 2 | 1:00 p.m.
Ambler Sports Complex | Ambler, Pa.
For complete UC game notes, click here.
Regular Season Wraps
- The University of Cincinnati men’s soccer team, which has won three of its last four matches, concludes the 2013 regular season on Saturday, Nov. 2, at Temple.
- It is the second of two road matches to end the slate for the Bearcats, following a 1-0 overtime loss at No. RV/8 UConn on Saturday, Oct. 26. Before that, UC had won its last three matches, highlighted by a 2-0 decision over No. 6/9 Louisville in the final match of the year at Gettler Stadium.
- The Bearcats will begin the American Athletic Conference Tournament on Friday, Nov. 8, in Louisville. Cincinnati will face a yet-to-be-determined opponent at UL’s Cardinal Park in the first round.
- The winner will advance to face the Cardinals, who have clinched the top seed in the tournament, on Saturday, Nov. 9. If the table were to hold form over the final weekend, UC would face Rutgers in that first round game, while USF, Memphis, SMU could also still finish in eighth.
- Cincinnati and Temple are meeting for the first time in men’s soccer.