Chip-In Club Mission
To provide financial support to help fund the targeted needs of the Men's & Women's Golf programs at the University of Cincinnati.
Chip-In Club & UCATS
- Your contribution is used to directly support UC Golf.
- Your contribution provides you with active membership in UCATS and priority points.
- A gift to the Chip-In Club is above and beyond your UCATS requirement should you have men's basketball or football season tickets.
- Your gift may be fulfilled all at once or in monthly installments.
A contribution to the Chip-In Club will assist in funding ...
- Team travel during the winter months
- Improvements to the golf room and other facilities
- Enhancements of the recruiting budgets
- Par level: $100
- Birdie level: $250
- Eagle level: $500
- Hole-In-One level: $1,000
- Amann Society: $2,500
A WORD FROM THE COACHES
Outside support of UC Golf is imperative for the future success of our programs. Currently, contributions to the Chip-In Club will help fund the installation of a short-game practice facility shared by the men's and women's teams, as well as scholarships for both programs. We are proud of the recent advancements of UC Golf and excited about what lies ahead! Thank you to all of our current contributors and we hope you too will Chip-In for UC Golf.
Janet Carl, Head Women's Coach & Doug Martin, Head Men's Coach
CLICK HERE to give to UC GOLF