WHAT A RECORD!
WHAT A TRADITION!
4 Olympians, 26 All-Americans, 160 Individual Conference Champions, 14 Team Conference Champions, 24 in the UC Hall of Fame and thousands of others.
Golden Spike Club Mission
To support the University of Cincinnati Track & Field & Cross Country teams by generating the funds necessary to enhance the current budget.
Golden Spike Club & UCATS
- Your contribution is used to directly support Men's and Women's Track & Field & Cross Country at UC.
- Your contribution provides you with active membership in UCATS and priority points.
- A gift to the Golden Spikes Club is above and beyond your UCATS requirement should you have season tickets for men's basketball or football.
- Your gift may be fulfilled all at once or in monthly installments.
A contribution to the Golden Spike Club will assist in funding ...
- Endowed Scholarships
- Travel to major meets such as the USA Track & Field Championships and Olympic Trials.
- Equipment upgrades to help our student-athletes' training and performance.
- Improvements to team training areas, such as the Armory Fieldhouse, and the All-American & Olympian Hallway.
- Ohio Level: $100
- BIG EAST Level: $250
- NCAA Level: $500
- Olympic Trials Level: $1,000
- Olympic Games Level: $2,000
A Word From The Coaches
"Gifts to the Golden Spike Club help us provide many of the 'extras' needed to sustain a first-class program. UC Track & Field and Cross Country is a family with older brother and sisters contributing to younger ones. That Bearcat spirit is with us our entire life as one era passes the baton to another. To our generous alumni and supporters, we say THANK YOU!"
Bill Schnier, Men's Coach & Susan Seaton, Women's Coach
CLICK HERE to give to UC TRACK & FIELD AND CROSS COUNTRY