Nippert Webpage Header
Scholarship Club Information
To ensure the best opportunity to reserve and secure Scholarship Club Seating in the new West Pavilion for the 2015 season, please complete your letter of intent HERE before September 30, 2013 or call 877-55-UCATS (877-558-2287).
If you have worked with a UCATS or an Athletic Department Major Gift Officer during the silent phase of the project campaign (i.e. before June 25th) and have already expressed your intent to purchase, you do not need to complete the link above. To re-confirm that your intent is on file…please feel free to call Dianna Rafferty, Jeff Smith or Greg Harrell at 877-55-UCATS (877-558-2287).
Scholarship Club seats are $2500 per seat, per season, and will require a three-season commitment from fans, alumni and donors. Club seats may be reserved/purchased in groups of 2 or more based on availability.
Payment plans will be made available to those who express an intent to purchase once your exact seat assignment can be determined. Seat assignment will likely begin in 2014 with a systematic and well-communicated plan made in advance to all interested parties.
The $2500 per seat all-inclusive price per season would include:
- A comfortable chairback seat to all home games each season in the Scholarship Club level located in the new, West Pavilion.
- Open air football gameday experience with exclusive inside, climate controlled hospitality club environment that is excellent for family, friends, and business associates.
- A tax deductible gift that will benefit the renovation and construction of Nippert Stadium.
- Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages on gameday. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Complimentary parking pass(es) for the season based on number of club seats purchased.
- Priority ordering potential for post-season Bowl game seating.
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year.
- Pride and satisfaction associated with supporting Bearcats Athletics, our 547 student-athletes, 19 sports and ONETEAM.
Please note: Your Scholarship Club Seat request to purchase may be made HERE; however, completion of the form is not a guarantee that your intent will be honored (although there is a higher likelihood that your intent will be honored if intent-to-purchase forms are completed and turned in by September 30, 2013).
Should demand exceed supply in the Club Seating area, the UCATS priority points program will be used to rank and process all orders and requests. For more information on the UCATS priority points program, please click HERE.
More communication will follow to all who express an intent to purchase Scholarship Club Seats, with information including how it may impact priority seating for UC men’s basketball season tickets (if applicable), George Smith Society gifts and UCATS donation levels, etc.
In the near term, all UCATS programming will remain in place, as-is structurally for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. Any changes made beginning with the 2015 season will be communicated well in advance (if applicable).
Visit www.gobearcats.com/nippert or call 877-55-UCATS (877-558-2287) to speak with a UCATS representative today.
For a list of Frequently Asked Question regarding the Nippert Stadium Expansion and Renovation project, CLICK HERE.