Jan. 9, 2013
Recap | Final Stats | Quotes
UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI WOMEN’S BASKETBALL
2012-13 POSTGAME NOTES
SETON HALL 64 (7-8, 2-0 BIG EAST), CINCINNATI 56 (8-7, 0-2 BIG EAST)
January 9, 2013 // Fifth Third Arena // Cincinnati, Ohio
- Seton Hall used a 13-2 run in the first half that spanned 4:36 to turn a 9-10 deficit into a 22-12 lead.
- Cincinnati closed out the first half on a 10-3 run that spanned 2:40. The Bearcats closed Seton Hall’s 22-12 lead to 25-22.
- Cincinnati went 1-of-6 from the field with four turnovers during the final 8:14. Seton Hall out-scored the Bearcats 18-7 during the stretch.
- UC’s eight 3-pointers are the most this season.
- UC’s three steals tie a single-season low.
- Seton Hall out-rebounded UC 32-27. It marked the ninth-straight game Seton Hall out-rebounded an opponent and the third-straight time UC was out-rebounded.
- The game featured 5 ties and 14 lead changes.
- Hollins reached double digits for the 13th straight game this season and 26th straight game dating back to last season.
- Hollins set a career-high in three-pointers with six. The junior guard hit five straight in the second half. Her nine attempts were also a career high.
- Hollins’ six three-pointers placed her two shy of the single-game record of eight. The last time a Bearcat had at least six three’s in a game was Kahla Roudebush vs. St. Francis (Pa.) on Dec. 30, 2008.
- Hollins (23) surpassed the 20-point total for the fourth time this season and the 10th time in her career.
- Dunn reached double digit points (11) for 7th time this season.
- Kayla Cook finished one shy of her career-high assist total with five.