Women's Soccer |
Sept. 17, 2010
CINCINNATI - University of Cincinnati women's soccer coach Michelle Salmon and UCATS announced the formation of the Champions Club, a dedicated group of members that make up the UC women's soccer `family.'
"I am so excited to introduce the newly formed Champion's club," said Salmon. "The concept of this organization is to highlight the women's soccer program as champions in the classroom, on the field and in the community. This group will be a part of the inner circle of the UC Women's soccer family and will help build our program to national prominence. It is my hope that you will join this elite club and help support these amazing student-athletes."
Annual Members to the Champions Club will reap the benefit of knowing 100% of the contribution is used to directly support UC Women's Soccer. The contribution provided activates your UCATS membership and priority points.
Champions Club Mission
To provide financial support to help fund the targeted needs of the UC Women's Soccer program while instilling a family-like atmosphere and encouraging champions on the field, in the classroom and in the community.
Membership Levels & Benefits
- Goalie, $50: UC Adidas Soccer T-Shirt
- Defender, $100: Season Tickets, UC Soccer Cap
- Midfielder, $250: Champions Club Polo, Signed Team Photo
- Striker, $500: Champions Club Jacket, Reserved Section Seating
- Coach's Corner, $1,000: Team Autographed Soccer Ball
- Champions Club Society, $5,000: Travel with the team
- *Benefits include everything in lesser giving levels.
- Your membership also includes: Invitations to exclusive Champions Club events with other Champions Club members, women's soccer staff and team members along with up-to-date newsletters.
If you are a UCATS member at any level you can still become a member of the Champions Club. Just know that a gift to the Champions Club is incremental to your UCATS requirement should you have season football or men's basketball tickets.
For more information, visit WWW.UCCHAMPIONSCLUB.COM.