Swimming & Diving
- One of the first females to earn an athletics grant-in-aid at UC.
- UC's first four-time All-American with her finishes at the Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women Championships.
- Won three state titles at the Ohio Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women Championships and was twice the meet's high point diver.
- Received the Monica Nolan Award as the team MVP in each of her four seasons.
- Presented the Helen Norman Smith Award in 1981 as UC's top senior female student-athlete.
- Finished fifth at the 1980 U.S. Outdoor Championships.
- Qualified for the 1984 U.S. Olympic Trials.
- UC Athletic Hall of Fame 1991.