- Mighty-might (5'7") who emerged as UC's all-time leading rusher over his four-year career as a starter.
- Topped the 1000-yard mark in each of his last three seasons, the only Bearcat to do so.
- Had 21 century rushing games, a school record, and 24 rushing touchdowns.
- Gained 1,325 yards on 256 carries as a senior--the season yardage total surpassed by one play in the UC record book.
- Holds UC career records for rushing attempts (876) and rushing yards (4,242).
- Metro Conference Player of the Year in both his junior and senior seasons and a three-time member of the league's football all-stars team.
- Winner of the 1987 Jimmy Nippert Award as the university's top senior athlete.
- Honorable mention All-American in each of his final three seasons (1984: AP, 1985: AP, 1986: AP, Sporting News).
- Played in the 1987 East-West Shrine All-Star Game.
- Taken in the 11th round of the 1987 NFL draft by Cincinnati and played for Tampa Bay before moving to the Canadian Football League where he played for British Columbia.
- Jersey number (30) retired.
- UC Athletics Hall of Fame 1997.