Sept. 27, 2013
For complete UC game notes, click here.
- Saturday's match concludes a four-game homestand for UC, during which they have posted a 0-2-1 mark with a pair of losses to Memphis and Xavier, with a draw against Northern Kentucky.
- The Bearcats will play their next three contests on the road, with a non-conference game at Cleveland State on Wednesday, Oct. 2, followed by American Athletic Conference matches at Rutgers (Oct. 5) and USF (Oct. 9). That will be followed by another four-match homestand Oct. 12-23 (vs. SMU, IUPUI, Belmont and No. 18/nr Louisville) before UC plays its last two matches of the regular season on the road (at No. 22/11 UConn and Temple).
- Cincinnati and UCF, meeting for the first times as members of the American Athletic Conference, are playing on the pitch for the second time.
- In 2007, the Knights took a 2-1 decision in Albuquerque at a tournament hosted by New Mexico.
- In the match, UC's Chris Thompson scored to tie the score at 1-1 in the 85th minute before the Knights netted the gamewinner in the final minute.